new-york-city-parks.com – Privacy Statement
1. Information You Provide to new-york-city-parks.com. We receive and store information that you provide on the Website. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, you will not be able to create an account, including, but not limited to, creating a member profile. If you provide your information to enter one of our giveaways and special promotions where you are the winning participant, we may use your information to announce your name and prize on the website, and/or correspondence to our members through electronic mail.
2. Information Collected Automatically. We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you use the Website, in the form of cookies. Cookies are files that are set on your computer through your web browser which enable the Website to recognize you. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies. If you configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of the Website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
3. Sharing Your Information. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial purposes. However, we do include our registrants into our email list that is sent to promote new-york-city-parks.com services and occasionally may include third party offers that are not directly related to new-york-city-parks.com, however, this is an exception and not a practice. We may have to submit personal information when appropriate to comply with the requirements of law or a legal process.
4. Information You Can Access. For information that you cannot change via your member profile or member options, you may contact us to access your account information and make appropriate changes by using the Contact Us link on the main new-york-city-parks.com menu.
5. Children. We do not sell or market, knowingly solicit information to or from, or provide services to people under legal age.
6. Other Sites. The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites.